Sunday, June 21, 2009

Introduction

Hi, my name is Stephanie DiBetitto and I am an undergraduate at the University of Vermont.  This summer I am doing research under Dr. Tamim Younos, and being advised by Tammy Parece.  My research includes a longitudinal analysis of the Upper Stroubles Creek Watershed.  I will be examining the physical, chemical and biological changes in the watershed due to urbanization over time.  I mostly do literature review to find historical data on Stroubles Creek, along with raw data of research already done.  By compiling all that is known about these changes I will be able to accurately determine the overall effects of urbanization on a watershed overtime.  My research also includes GPS, GIS, map and aerial photography data interpretation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment